CLICK HERE FOR NAMI’S CORONACARE RESOURCE GUIDE.
Crisis Text Line
- Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a Crisis Counselor
- Free service 24/7
- Call/text for crisis support. Text service operating 7 days/week from 12:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- (800) 784-2432
- Spanish-speaking crisis hotline for suicide prevention and crisis intervention for adolescents, teens and adults.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Call 800-799-SAFE (7233)
- Trained expert advocates are available 24/7 to provide confidential support to anyone experiencing domestic violence or seeking resources and information. Help is available in Spanish and other languages.
Montgomery County Crisis Center
- 24/7 mental health crisis service
- Mobile Crisis Team
- 1301 Piccard Drive Rockville, MD
Medstar Montgomery Medical Center – Crisis Intervention
- 24/7 behavioral health crisis assessment
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- free, confidential, 24/7 treatment referral and information service for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders.