Our family support groups are drop-in, no registration required.
Family Support Groups meet monthly. Intended to encourage, support and empower family members and caregivers of individuals with mental illness, these groups:
- are confidential support groups for loved ones of people living with mental illness.
- are available free to participants.
- give families an opportunity to join a caring group of people helping one another through their learned wisdom.
- ensure that families are no longer alone and have a renewed sense of hope.
- foster group discussion and interaction.
- are led by trained volunteer facilitators who have a loved one living with mental illness
- do not recommend or endorse any medications or other medical therapies.
Support groups are open to any adult family member of an individual living with mental illness.
We also run a support group for spouses, meeting monthly.